Perfectha fillers from French injection cosmetology veterans Laboratoire ObvieLine are a unique offer on the market. First releasing the fillers in 2005, the company received numerous positive Perfectha reviews from specialists and a European CE certificate, confirming the product line’s high quality and safety.
Due to the latest technologies and research, the new line of Perfectha cosmetology products is the most effective means for the treatment of facial wrinkles and facial lines. These biogels are also recommended for remodeling, dealing with age-related conditions, and treating lipoatrophy or facial asymmetry. Perfectha fillers restore the vitality, elasticity, and beauty of the skin in a completely safe and natural way.
Perfectha’s Characteristics and Indications
A notable feature of all Perfectha products is the unique method of synthesizing the active substance – hyaluronic acid – called “E-Brid,” which allows manufacturers to create visco-elastic fillers with optimal properties without using a cross-linking agent. For this purpose, the manufacturer mixes microgel particles of cross-linked hyaluronic acid with a hyaluronic acid polymer solution. This allows for obtaining correctors that combine the high stability of biphasic gels with the enhanced plasticity of monophasic correctors.
As stabilizing agents, harmless substances joined together by ether bonds are used, making Perfectha gels safe and fully compatible with dermis tissues with minimal risk of side reactions and complications.
Types and Characteristics of Perfectha Products
In the family of gels and revitalizing agents, there are drugs of different purposes and action duration that can help eliminate most aesthetic defects of the skin provoked by age-related changes and various external and internal damaging factors.
What solutions does the Perfectha manufacturer offer to solve the most common aesthetic problems?
- Perfectha Fine Lines gel is suitable for fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and in the corners of the eyes, bioreinforcement procedures, and light and soft elimination of dark circles under the lower eyelids. This filler is also often used by cosmetologists for slight changes in the volume and shape of the lips.
- Perfectha Derm is a universal filler that will help to cope with shallow nasolabial folds and vertical wrinkles around the mouth and in the area of the bridge of the nose. They will also slightly adjust the oval of the face and give the lips more pronounced contours.
- Dermatology experts prefer a dense and saturated Perfectha Deep gel to eliminate apparent changes in the volume and deformation of certain areas of the face (cheeks, cheekbones, chin).
- Perfectha Sub-Skin is the densest filler used to compensate for significant volume losses and model the correct shapes and lines of the face oval. It also has the ability to eliminate old atrophic scars.
- To refresh the texture and shade of the skin, for deep moisturizing, and to eliminate the first signs of aging, cosmetologists use the Perfectha Complement biorevitalizer.
Perfectha’s cost varies depending on the type of dermal filler.
With Perfectha products, patients can correct external defects of the face and body quickly, effectively, and as safely as possible, significantly rejuvenating and improving the skin, returning its lost attractiveness and freshness. These are the key reasons for the many excellent Perfectha reviews you can find online.
How Long Does Perfectha Last?
Different types of Perfectha fillers have different longevity:
- Perfectha Derm is designed to work in the dermis’s middle and deep layers, and the positive result of the correction lasts up to 12 months.
- Perfectha Fine Lines is injected into the surface layer of the skin and maintains its effect for four to six months.
- Perfectha Deep fills pronounced folds and wrinkles throughout their entire depth for up to eight months or more.
- Perfectha Sub-Skin is effective for 18 months and is actively used to correct thinned areas of soft tissues on the hands.
- Perfectha Complement will help your patient get noticeable skin care for 4-8 months.
If a repeated procedure is needed, it is recommended to perform the subsequent Perfectha treatment only after all the effects of the previous one are gone.
Is Perfectha Safe?
Perfectha products are considered safe, but some cases are contraindicated for Perfectha treatment:
- Increased sensitivity to hyaluronate;
- Allergy to the components of the drug;
- The client is under the age of 18;
- Diseases of the endocrine and circulatory systems;
- Periods of pregnancy and lactation;
- Presence of permanent implants in the areas intended for injections;
- Exacerbation of acute infectious diseases;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Inflammation and skin injuries in the areas being treated;
- Rehabilitation after deep peelings;
- High body temperature, cold, ARVI.
When buying Perfectha online, choose trusted Perfectha suppliers like Med Supply Solutions to ensure the product’s originality and safety.
All Perfectha products contain 20 mg/ml of hyaluronic acid and have several notable advantages over other brands:
- Thanks to the E-BRID technology, it is possible to achieve the expected result without repeated injections; in most cases, correction is not required;
- These products have the shortest rehabilitation period after the procedure, with a low percentage of swelling and inflammation at the injection sites of the gels due to the optimal plasticity and homogeneous structure of the preparations;
- Economical product consumption, as a smaller dose of funds is required for correction, compared to other fillers that achieve a similar effect;
- Stable immediate result due to the content of dense stabilized hyaluronic acid particles in the gels, which prevent the corrector from seeping into the tissues;
- Prolonged preservation period and delayed natural biodegradation prevent uneven loss of volume and the formation of relief deformations;
- No need for additional correction procedures;
- Pronounced biorevitalizing effect due to the content of free hyaluronic acid particles in the gels, which have a powerful moisturizing and regenerating effect on skin cells.
Perfectha Side Effects
Perfectha products underwent numerous clinical studies, which confirmed the dermal fillers’ efficacy, safety, and performance.
Nevertheless, every injectable has certain side effects, and in the case of using Perfectha fillers, there are the following risks to consider:
- Transient erythema (redness),
- Swelling, pain, and itching at the place of injection;
- Discoloration or tenderness at the treatment site;
The sensitivity of the treated area may also increase after injection. Typically, any post-treatment sensitivity should naturally subside within one to two days.
However, it is essential to note that in the case of lip injections, swelling and tenderness in the lip area might persist for slightly longer due to the increased sensitivity of this treatment area.
Post-procedural precautions and restrictions:
- Don’t take aspirin, heparin, warfarin, anti-inflammatory drugs, or antibiotics for a week before and after the procedure;
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited;
- It is not recommended to swim in the pool or reservoirs, sunbathe, or visit the bathhouse for two weeks following the procedure;
- Avoid insolation, sudden temperature changes;
- If lip correction was performed, avoid hot food and drinks, spicy, salty, and hard food for several days after the procedure. Refrain from visiting the dentist for at least a week.
Perfectha dermal fillers comprise a cross-linked HA gel formulated with a consistent concentration of 20mg/ml in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) across its entire product range.
Need help finding Perfectha or another type of product?
Let us find the best deals for you!
If you cannot find what you need in our extensive product catalog, we can help source any medical or aesthetic product for you. Simply use our product request form or speak to one of our expert purchasing agents and start saving today!
Showing all 6 results