What Is Pluryal, and How Does It Work?
Pluryal dermal fillers are the new generation of products for biorevitalization and face and body contouring. They are based on purified hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
The Pluryal line of injectables covers all sorts of correction procedures in aesthetic medicine. The preparations have differing viscosity and concentrations according to facial and body contour restoration recommendations. Due to their high elasticity and resistance to biodegradation, Pluryal fillers provide natural and long-lasting results. Their application allows them to improve skin condition and compensate for the lack of volume without affecting facial harmony.
Pluryal’s manufacturer is the pharmaceutical company MD Skin Solutions (Luxembourg). But the production is based on the Austrian plants of Croma, known for manufacturing high-tech biogels for contouring based on hyaluronic acid. Pluryal is produced using P.R.E.M.I.U.M. technology that complies with European standards for medical devices – ISO 13485 and GMP. The name of the technology gives us a clue as to its main qualities:
- Maximized Remanence.
Pluryal’s price will depend on the specific product’s composition and area of use. The dermal filler line includes the following products:
- Pluryal Classic;
- Pluryal Booster;
- Pluryal Volume;
- Pluryal Classic Lidocaine;
- Pluryal Booster Lidocaine;
- Pluryal Volume Lidocaine;
- Pluryal Bioclassic;
- Pluryal Biovolume.
How Does a Pluryal Treatment Work?
When injected into the skin, the Pluryal dermal filler adds volume and fills in areas that have lost elasticity or developed wrinkles. The gel binds with water molecules in the skin, helping to hydrate and “plump up” the treated area. This results in a smoother and more youthful appearance.
Over time, the hyaluronic acid in Pluryal dermal fillers gradually breaks down and is naturally absorbed by the body.
What is Pluryal Used For?
Indications for Pluryal filler include:
- Smoothing nasolabial folds;
- Eliminating lines around the mouth, marionette wrinkles;
- Correction of interbrow folds;
- Volume Enhancement, lip contour correction;
- Restoration of facial contours.
The products are approved for use with other fillers and compatible with botulinum toxin.
How Long Does Pluryal Last?
Lasting results are achieved due to high elasticity and optimal concentration of hyaluronic acid. The effect of anti-aging treatments lasts between eight and twelve months and six months in the case of lip correction.
Is Pluryal Safe?
Pluryal dermal fillers are generally considered safe when administered by a qualified professional and bought from a reliable Pluryal supplier. Still, like any medical procedure, there is always a possibility of potential risks and side effects. However, those risks are mostly considered low when a skilled practitioner performs the treatment.
Ongoing clinical trials and tests are conducted to ensure the safety and effectiveness of all Pluryal products. In addition, the Pluryal Academy is committed to providing regular training and education to physicians worldwide. This ensures they have the precise protocols necessary to achieve optimal patient results.
Please be aware that purchasing original products from a trusted Pluryal wholesaler like Med Supply Solutions is crucial in ensuring product quality.
- No impurities. The medication is fully compatible with all skin types and causes no adverse reactions.
- Reticulated structure. The combination of sodium hyaluronate and glycerol increases the filler’s effectiveness.
- Elasticity. High indicators of this property make the drug easy to administer.
- Monophasic structure. The excellent volume filling; therefore, fillers are often used for lip correction. It facilitates the injection procedure and increases the volumizing effect.
- Isotonicity. The gel consistency is biocompatible with human tissues and does not cause irritations in the epidermis.
- Convenience. Special conical piston syringe for homogeneous, uniform consistency and low injection force. The special glass syringe and a finger stop allow for a convenient needle fixation, which is confirmed by numerous Pluryal reviews.
- Efficiency. High viscosity and plasticity values, combined with a carefully selected composition, increase the gel’s resistance to resorption.
Pluryal Side Effects
As with any other injectable medication, Pluryal has its contraindications that include:
- Individual hypersensitivity to Pluryal ingredients;
- Diseases at the stage of exacerbation;
- Impairments to skin integrity;
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding;
- Autoimmune diseases;
Additionally, Pluryal products are contraindicated for individuals under the age of 18.
Common side effects of the treatment may include bruising, redness, itching, and tenderness.
There is also a possibility of experiencing adverse effects, such as allergies, hematomas (bruises), edema (swelling), and hypersensitivity.
After the session, patients should:
- Protect the skin from additional damage;
- Refrain from cosmetics for at least two to three days;
- Avoid saunas, jacuzzis, tanning salons, and sunbathing, and protect the skin from heat;
- Postpone sports activities for at least a day;
- Drink up to two liters of water a day and eat healthy food.
What Is Pluryal Made Of?
The composition of each preparation includes:
- Hyaluronic acid in different concentrations;
- A stabilizing/cross-linking agent.
Pluryal Classic includes a hyaluronic acid (HA) concentration of 2.3% (23mg/ml) as the main active ingredient. The composition comprises phosphate buffer, sodium chloride (NaCl), and a stabilizing/cross-linking agent, BDDE+++, with (≤ 2 ppm) concentration.
Pluryal Booster contains a hyaluronic acid (HA) concentration of 1.8% (18mg/ml). The other ingredients in the composition include phosphate citrate buffer and a stabilizing/cross-linking agent, glycerol, at a concentration of 2.0% (20mg/ml).
Pluryal Volume has a composition similar to Pluryal Classic, with 23 mg/ml concentration, the same cross-linking agent, phosphate buffer, and NaCl, but differs in Extrusion Force and G’ factor.
Pluryal Bioclassic has a 2.5% (25mg/ml) hyaluronic acid concentration, phosphate buffer, sodium chloride, and BDDE+++ in (≤ 1 ppm) concentration.
Pluryal Biovolume composition is similar to Pluryal Bioclassic, with a 25mg/ml concentration and the same BDDE+++ cross-linking agent, phosphate buffer, and NaCl. However, it differs in terms of Extrusion Force and G’ factor.