What Is Profhilo, and How Does it Work?
Profhilo is a hyaluronic acid-based product that helps to achieve a significant result without pain, bruising, or swelling. It thickens and rejuvenates the dermis, stimulates natural collagen production, and provides tissue lifting.
Biorevitalizant is a hybrid complex of hyaluronic acid used for tissue remodeling. Profhilo does not contain the cross-linking agent BDE, increasing the safety of the composition and reducing potential side effects. An improved thermal treatment method is used to ensure the preparation’s stability. It allows for achieving the desired result without chemical modification of the constituent components.
The action of Profhilo is aimed at restoring tissue volume and supporting structures. The composition has a multilevel effect on the dermis and helps to get a pronounced lifting effect. The result is achieved much more quickly than with most other biorevitalization products and lasts longer.
Due to its viscosity and fluidity, the preparation is quickly distributed in the tissues, evenly filling the voids and not leaving lumps or clots. Another feature of the composition is minimal tissue resistance during injections. It helps to avoid the use of local anesthetics.
The product is not a filler but more of a stimulating and remodeling agent. It starts regeneration processes in tissues gradually, affecting the state of the intercellular matrix, creating a supporting framework, and activating the production of new fibroblasts.
What Is Profhilo Used for?
Injections of the drug are recommended for patients who suffer from:
- Laxity, dryness, and flaking of the skin;
- Loss of fatty tissue (for example, after weight loss);
- Reduced elasticity and turgor;
- Dark circles under the eyes;
- Age-related wrinkles and expression lines;
- Post acne, pigmentation;
- Ptosis (drooping eyelid), uneven facial oval.
The product is recommended for facial correction and anatomically complex areas: neck, jawline, etc.
As a trusted Profhilo wholesaler, Med Supply Solutions provides healthcare professionals with access to a wide range of products, ensuring affordable Profhilo prices and efficient solutions for their patients’ needs.
Bio Aesthetic Points (BAP) Technique is used to inject the biorevitalization medication. Five points are marked on each half of the face, selected according to the anatomical structure. The areas used are those without large vessels and nerve branches.
A 0.2 ml dosage of the medication is injected into each point in the deep layer of the dermis. A total of 2 ml is used on the face.
The protocol of the procedure is as follows:
- Cleansing the skin of impurities and cosmetics;
- Marking the points of preparation for injection;
- Treatment with an antiseptic solution;
- Injection of the medication into the selected points;
- Treatment of the skin with a soothing composition.
The average session duration is 30-40 minutes.
How Long Does Profhilo Last?
According to Profhilo’s manufacturer, it is recommended to perform two treatments with a one-month break in between. This will be enough to obtain a pronounced and long-lasting correction result.
The positive effect, on average, lasts 6-8 months.
Is Profhilo Safe?
The product is considered safe when bought from a reliable Profhilo supplier and administered by a trained medical professional. However, consulting with a qualified healthcare provider to discuss individual circumstances and any potential risks or contraindications before undergoing any medical procedure is essential.
- High efficacy. Profhilo is a product with a hybrid formula consisting of two types of hyaluronic acid. It is evenly distributed at the injection site, and therefore suitable for anatomically complex, hard-to-reach areas of the face and neck.
- Low traumatization. In their Profhilo reviews, many doctors highlight that the product is injected into biologically active points. Thus, the risk of hematomas is very low.
- Convenience. The course includes only two procedures with an interval of one month. A unique injection technique makes the procedure as comfortable as possible.
- Safety. Hyaluronic acid in the preparation composition is obtained without chemical stabilizing agents and BDDE, in compliance with European standards.
Profhilo Side Effects
Potential Side Effects of Profhilo Treatment include:
- Redness and Swelling: Redness and swelling, especially around the injection site, are common side effects of any injection procedure that usually subside within a few days.
- Bruising: Bruising at the injection site may occur if the needle pierces a blood vessel. This bruising is generally mild and will naturally fade away.
- Itching and Discomfort: Mild itching or discomfort in the treated area may occur temporarily but eventually disappear.
- Allergic Reaction: Although rare, some individuals may be allergic to the hyaluronic acid used in Profhilo. Symptoms may include redness, swelling, and itching.
- Infection: Any injection-based treatment carries a slight risk of infection. To minimize this risk, it is crucial to have the treatment performed by a qualified professional in a sterile environment.
The correction technique with Profhilo is minimally invasive, so it usually proceeds without swelling and skin redness. In rare cases, there are slight traces of injections, which pass within 2-3 days.
During rehabilitation, patients should comply with the following rules:
- For 2-3 days, refrain from using makeup;
- Limit physical activity for about 5-7 days;
- Avoid bathing, sauna, and swimming pool for two weeks;
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure or use proper sunscreen.
What Is Profhilo Made of?
The product contains hyaluronic acid of high (HMW) and low (LMW) molecular weight as the main Profhilo ingredient.
The hyaluronic acid concentration in the composition reaches 64 mg: 32 mg of HMW hyaluronic acid and 32 mg of LMW hyaluronic acid. The excipients used are sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, and water for injection.
Profhilo is supplied in a pre-filled syringe of 2 ml, and a 29G needle is used for tissue injection.
Need help finding Profhilo or another type of product?
Let us find the best deals for you!
If you cannot find what you need in our extensive product catalog, we can help source any medical or aesthetic product for you. Simply use our product request form or speak to one of our expert purchasing agents and start saving today!
Showing the single result