What Is Revofil, and How Does It Work?
Revofil is an advanced dermal filler with peptides designed for facial contouring and is an excellent solution for age-related skin changes. The preparations increase skin elasticity and density and provide a pronounced lifting effect. On the Med Supply Solutions website, you can buy dermal fillers from a reliable Revofil supplier at any convenient time at an affordable cost.
The brand uses biomimetic peptide technology to create its products, making the fillers more viscous and elastic. Modeling efficiency is higher, and the aesthetic effect lasts for a longer time. These fillers are highly stable, safe, and biodegradable – the preparations are naturally eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system.
Revofil injections have a strong antioxidant effect, which makes it possible to affect the aging process, slow it down, and repair the damaged cells. The brand’s product line includes preparations for different skin types and various cosmetic problems.
Revofil’s manufacturer is Caregen Co., LTD (South Korea), a pharmaceutical innovator and technology giant, the world’s leading producer of biomimetic peptides and growth factors for pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
What Is Revofil Used For?
Depending on the desired result and the degree of skin defects, this filler is available in several versions:
- Revofil Fine – perfect solution for eliminating fine, superficial wrinkles. It is also suitable for smoothing scars. It is often used to combat crow’s feet and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Revofil Ultra – optimal composition for contouring. Suitable for adding volume in different areas – the chin and cheekbones, cheeks, and nose bridge. It has a high density and gives a pronounced and long-lasting result.
- Revofil Plus – a preparation created specifically for lip volume enhancement. It provides a natural, pronounced, and durable effect, allowing to model lip shape.
All Revofil fillers have the same concentration of hyaluronic acid, 23 mg/mL. They differ only in density and viscosity.
How Long Does Revofil Last?
The effect duration can vary depending on the type of filler used, the injection site, and individual factors like metabolism and lifestyle.
The effects of Revofil dermal fillers typically last between six and twelve months. However, it’s essential to note that this duration can vary from person to person, and some patients may experience longer or shorter-lasting results.
Is Revofil Safe?
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance for the human body, and it is crucial in maintaining moisture, hydration, and tissue elasticity. Like any hyaluronic acid-based fillers, Revofil products are generally considered safe when bought from a reputable Revofil wholesaler, used appropriately, and administered by a qualified healthcare professional or licensed practitioner.
However, as with any invasive treatment, there are potential risks and side effects associated with Revofil, and we will discuss them in the following paragraphs.
According to Revofil reviews, the following advantages can be highlighted:
- The fillers have the properties of both biphasic and monophasic fillers, which improves their volume and plasticity.
- The peptides in Revofil’s composition level out the effect of hyaluronidase, prolonging its effects. They also have antioxidant properties, protecting the epidermis from adverse external effects.
- They are perfectly combined with other rejuvenating procedures and preparations.
- The result lasts up to 12 months.
- Revofil’s price-quality ratio is one of the best on the market.
- Components of the gel (Oligopeptide-72 and Oligopeptide-50) act in two directions. They prevent the premature disintegration of hyaluronic acid molecules and simulate their production in cells.
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Autoimmune, psychiatric, and somatic diseases;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Inflammations and skin disorders in the injection area;
- Oncological diseases, chemotherapy;
- Hypersensitivity to Revofil ingredients;
- Acute infectious diseases, including respiratory viral infections, elevated temperature;
Revofil Side Effects
The side effects are pretty standard: swelling, discomfort, tenderness in the injection areas, and minor bruising. Usually, this is not a cause for concern, as everything resolves within a couple of days. However, if there are lumps, redness, itching, or signs of inflammation at the injection sites, it’s essential to be cautious and seek medical attention for proper treatment.
To avoid complications after the session, patients should follow simple rules:
- Avoid makeup, alcohol, and nicotine – three days before the procedure and a week after;
- Limit physical activity, bending for seven days after treatment;
- Refrain from visiting saunas, tanning salons, swimming pools, and spa salons for 14 days after the procedure;
- Avoid direct sunlight for 14 days after the procedure;
- Refrain from massages and aggressive cosmetic procedures for ten days after the session.
Following all of the above recommendations minimizes the risk of complications.
What is Revofil Made Of?
Revofil is a peptide filler for contour plastic surgery from the South Korean beauty products market giant Caregen Co., LTD. It contains hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin in 23 mg/mL concentration and two effective oligopeptides, providing a unique effect on the skin.
Need help finding Revofil or another type of product?
Let us find the best deals for you!
If you cannot find what you need in our extensive product catalog, we can help source any medical or aesthetic product for you. Simply use our product request form or speak to one of our expert purchasing agents and start saving today!
Showing all 8 results