What is Neauvia, and Why Do You Need To Try It?
Neauvia is a brand created by the Swiss company Matexlab that specializes in producing high-quality materials for laboratories and scientific research. Matexlab has a strong team of scientists and engineers who are constantly developing new products and improving existing ones. The Neauvia brand was founded in 2012 and has become one of the leading brands in Europe.
Neauvia products contain a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, making their effects last longer than those of other fillers. In addition, Neauvia offers a wide range of fillers that help solve various aesthetic problems, from correcting wrinkles to restoring volume in the intimate area. There are specialized preparations for women and men specifically catering to their different skin characteristics, and numerous Neauvia reviews confirm the success of this brand.
How Does Neauvia Work?
Hyaluronic acid in the Neauvia injectable implants is obtained from Bacillus Subtilis (hay bacillus), a probiotic bacterium non-pathogenic for humans. Neauvia products for contour modeling are unique – fillers use a fundamentally new, completely harmless crosslinking polymer for hyaluronic acid molecules – PEG. While it has been used in medicine and pharmaceuticals for many years, it hasn’t previously seen use in contour plastic preparations.
Technological innovations in producing Neauvia fillers have given them an extremely high resistance to external loads and thermal effects, super-elasticity, but also the ability to return to their original shape and maintain it.
Neauvia Organic solves many problems related to age-related changes in the face, neck, hands, and the décolleté area.
Biorevitalizers can be used for generally improving the skin’s condition and moisturizing it starting from the age of 25.
Neauvia fillers have the ability to restore their shape after deformation and resist compression, which leads to optimal aesthetic correction with a smaller amount of injected product and positively affects Neauvia’s cost.
The Range of Neauvia Products
The main products manufactured by Neauvia include:
- Fillers: The company produces different types of fillers based on hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite, which are used for facial modeling and filling wrinkles.
- Oral boosters: products based on hyaluronic acid that improve the structure of skin tissues and stimulate collagen synthesis.
- Biorevitalizers: these products, besides hyaluronic acid, contain various amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that help restore the skin and increase its elasticity and smoothness.
- Capsules for enhancing the therapy’s effect.
- Cosmeceuticals for skin care.
The specific indications for Neauvia products may vary, so the use of these products should be based on the individual’s needs and skin condition.
The variety of products in the Neauvia brand allows them to be widely used in many anti-aging therapy procedures:
- Biorevitalization, bioreinforcement, and mesotherapy to brighten and improve the quality of the skin, combat hyperpigmentation and slow down or halt aging processes;
- Restorative plastic surgery that contours the lips, cheekbones, chin, and face oval to eliminate typical aging signs;
- Rejuvenating contour plastic surgery of hands, décolletage, and other areas of the body;
- Contour plastic modeling to make certain facial parts more voluminous.Neauvia’s price varies depending on the type of product.
Longevity of the Results
The result will be visible immediately after the procedure, but the full effect will be noticeable in seven to ten days.
Neauvia fillers have a longer duration compared to the competition on the market, whose longevity is limited by the presence of BDDE, which leaves toxic residues after degradation. Neauvia generally lasts about eight to twelve months, depending on the product, application area, technique, and the patient’s predisposition. After this period, repeated treatments are recommended to maintain the desired results.
Is Neauvia Safe?
Neauvia is manufactured according to the strictest European standards and using the most modern technologies and materials. All products have a CE quality certificate. In addition, the company conducts continuous research and development to improve its products and expand its range of services.
The crosslinking agent PEG (polyethylene glycol) in all Neauvia fillers has been, for many years, a well-known organic compound widely used in the medical field and boasts a complete absence of toxicity. Unlike BDDE, which leaves toxins (carcinogens), PEG degrades to ethylene dioxide and is metabolized by the liver. According to the LD50 scale, it is known that PEG is 30 times less toxic than BDDE and 30,000 times less toxic than DVS.
However, like any medical product, Neauvia still has a list of contraindications:
- Intolerance to at least one of the components in the cosmetic product:
- Tendency to form keloids;
- Taking anticoagulants;
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- Acute respiratory viral infections;
- Various skin diseases;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- The presence of herpes in an active stage;
- Hereditary diseases of the porphyria type;
- Epilepsy or epileptic seizures.
To guarantee the product’s originality and safety, buy Neauvia online only from trusted Neauvia suppliers like Med Supply Solutions.
Advantages of Neuavia products:
- Neauvia injectables stand out as pioneering biomimetic fillers, faithfully replicating what can be found in natural biological materials.
- After injecting Neuavia fillers, the effect lasts from nine months to two years, as the innovative crosslinking of molecules provides a lasting result regardless of the influence of aggressive factors.
- All fillers of the brand are resistant to laser, ultrasound, and radio wave procedures, bringing the compatibility of hardware and injection cosmetology procedures to a new level.
- PEG-crosslinked HA causes less swelling than BDDE-crosslinked HA.
- Neauvia contains calcium hydroxyapatite, which stimulates fibroblasts of the dermis in producing collagen. This ingredient makes contour plastic surgery achieve two things: skin correction and rejuvenation.
- Due to the features of PEG and the precise technique of determining the molecular weight of hyaluronic acid, Neauvia products have the most optimal rheology due to the following features. They:
- Keep their shape without spreading;
- Completely restore their shape after compression or other physical loads;
- Have maximum plasticity.
- The product line contains non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and fully biocompatible products; over time, they are degraded by enzymes in the skin and removed from all affected tissue.
- Neauvia fillers can be used at any time of the year as PEG is more heat-resistant than BDDE: this is one of the most distinguishing features compared to preparations, where the latter acts as a cross-linking agent.
- The presence of products developed specifically for men’s skin (Neauvia Stimulate Man and Neauvia Intense Man) in the Neauvia Organic line ensures the high efficiency of contouring procedures in men.
Side Effects of Using Neauvia
Like any injectable treatment, there is a possibility of experiencing side effects, although they tend to be rare and usually mild and caused mainly by mistakes in the injection technique. Specific adverse effects may vary depending on the individual’s skin sensitivity and response and include:
- Temporary redness or mild swelling at the injection site.
- Bruising, if injected wrongly;
- Mild discomfort or pain during the injection;
While rare, some patients may experience sensitivity or allergic reactions manifested as itching, rash, or hives in response to particular ingredients in Neauvia products.
Each Neauvia product has its specific aftercare recommendation, depending on the product type. Please visit specific Med Supply Solutions website product pages to learn about them.
Here are some general recommendations during post-treatment recovery though:
- Do not use cosmetics and makeup for two to three days;
- Avoid massages, sunbathing, visiting saunas, and engaging in sports for up to three weeks;
- Try to limit the intake of highly spiced or salted food and stay away from alcohol to avoid potential swelling.
Neauvia fillers are composed of the following ingredients:
- Non Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid – 18 mg/ml;
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite – 0,01%;
Need help finding Neauvia or another type of product?
Let us find the best deals for you!
If you cannot find what you need in our extensive product catalog, we can help source any medical or aesthetic product for you. Simply use our product request form or speak to one of our expert purchasing agents and start saving today!
Showing all 9 results