What is Jalupro, And Where Can its Products Be Used?
The most successful collaborations occur when the cosmetic industry works hand in hand with medicine and aesthetic medicine. Such interwinds can bring many exciting innovations to the world, and the brand Jalupro of Professional Derma is an excellent example.
The Swiss company specializes in biotechnology and is focused on creating the latest cosmeceutical preparations to eliminate various dermatological pathologies and ensure skin aesthetics.
Jalupro products are recognized by cosmetology professionals. They are successfully used to solve aesthetic concerns and get amazing Jalupro reviews.
The Range of Jalupro Products
Professional Derma is a biotechnology company focused on developing innovative medical products to treat various pathologies. Renowned for their leading brand, Jalupro, Professional Derma offers a diverse selection of skin rejuvenating products meticulously crafted to shield, fortify, and enhance the skin and delicate eye area. Focusing primarily on correcting facial wrinkles, their innovative range is designed to deliver noticeable improvements in skin quality and rejuvenation.
What solutions does the Jalupro manufacturer offer to solve the problems of preserving youth and restoring skin, hair, and nails? First, innovative professional injectable products that are popular worldwide and actively used in beauty clinics. But in addition, Jalupro supplies the beauty market with an interesting line for home care, where the following products are top-rated:
- gel activator for the growth and strengthening of eyelashes and eyebrows;
- intensive masks for wrinkle removal;
- food supplements to stimulate collagen production;
- therapeutic masks based on amino acids and hyaluronic acid.
All the supplement preparations are produced for easy use in convenient forms. For example, the collagen production stimulation program comes in sachets calculated for a month’s use.
Each package is a single dose of a complex of amino acids and minerals. The patient only needs to dissolve the contents of the sachet in any liquid and take it according to the instructions.
Face masks from Jalupro are equally convenient and practical to use – the product is dosed in disposable sachets with maximum protection against external influences.
Jalupro also has a bestseller for home use – a program to stimulate collagen production. This innovative combination of amino acids ensures the body’s natural collagen production. It is presented in the form of sachets already familiar to fans of Jalupro. The patient needs to dissolve the contents of the sachet in water or another drink and take it according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. This supplement solves the problem of hair loss and aging of the skin (face and body). In addition, this is an effective way of preparing the skin for beauty procedures and recovery after them.
Jalupro’s Innovative rejuvenating injectables have a balanced composition of amino acids and hyaluronic acid. The amino acids are spatially oriented and can be immediately incorporated into the synthesis of collagen by skin cells. The injectables are designed in two forms — for young and mature skin:
- Jalupro – the basic formula of Jalupro. It is applied to the skin starting from the age of 30. It is based on hyaluronic acid in a 10 mg/ml concentration and supplied in two packages of ampoules + vials with amino acids.
- Jalupro HMW – for rejuvenating more aged skin: combating age-related skin changes for individuals over 40. The concentration of HA is doubled. This filler is supplied in a more convenient form: in a pre-filled syringe.
Jalupro’s cost varies depending on the type of product.
Jalupro products increase the skin’s thickness, elasticity, and hydration, reduce its relief, and provide a long-lasting effect when used as the course. The effectiveness of Jalupro has been proven by more than 50 clinical studies.
What Are The Indications for Jalupro?
Jalupro products are designed to address various skin concerns and are commonly used for the following indications:
- Normalization of moisture balance in tissues.
- Elimination of hyperpigmentation signs.
- Improvement of skin tone and elasticity restoration.
- Elimination of most signs of aging, including wrinkles and folds of various depths.
- Elimination of puffiness and bags under the eyes.
The specific indications for Jalupro products may vary, so the use of these products should be based on the patient’s needs and skin condition.
How Long Does Jalupro Last?
The duration of the effects of Jalupro products differs depending on various factors, including the specific product used, individual characteristics, and treatment area. Generally, Jalupro is considered a non-permanent solution for skin rejuvenation and improving particular conditions.
Is Jalupro Safe?
Jalupro rejuvenating products are developed taking into account innovative methods of processing ingredients, requirements for standards, and environmental friendliness. As a result, these are absolutely safe and highly effective products, the results of which have been evaluated by patients worldwide.
Jalupro products for professional use are made to carry out beauty procedures with maximum safety for clients. All injectable gels of the brand undergo repeated testing and are approved for use, as evidenced by the relevant certificates. Fillers are produced according to the norms and standards of the European Union.
When buying Jalupro online, choose only official Jalupro suppliers like Med Supply Solutions to ensure the product’s originality and safety.
One big advantage of this brand’s products is their affordable Jalupro price. Considering the Swiss quality of each item, the cost is worth it. Jalupro provides rejuvenation, contouring, mesotherapy, and biorevitalization without health risks and the use of specialized equipment.
All procedures with Jalupro are entirely safe; they only involve using selected products and proper care of the skin.
Jalupro Side Effects
Like any skincare or cosmetic product, there is a possibility of experiencing side effects, although they tend to be rare and usually mild. Specific adverse effects may vary depending on the individual’s skin sensitivity and response. Here are some potential risks associated with Jalupro products:
- Some individuals may experience temporary redness or mild swelling at the injection site that typically subsides within a few hours or days.
- Bruising can occur at the injection site when using injectable Jalupro products, particularly if blood vessels are affected during the procedure. However, this is generally temporary and resolves on its own.
- Mild discomfort or pain during the injection is possible. However, aesthetic professionals often minimize discomfort during the procedure by using numbing creams or local anesthesia.
- A risk of infection is present with any invasive procedure, including injectable Jalupro treatments. Therefore, it is essential to ensure proper sterile techniques are followed to minimize this risk.
While rare, some individuals may experience sensitivity or allergic reactions to certain ingredients in Jalupro products. This can manifest as itching, rash, or hives. If the person has a known allergy to any of the Jalupro ingredients, it is better to avoid using the product.
Each Jalupro product has its own aftercare recommendation. To learn about them, please visit specific product pages on our website.
All injectable gels from the Jalupro line are based on HA. Besides HA, the composition includes other ingredients whose action is aimed at normalizing microcirculation and metabolism in tissues:
All substances work together; they block free radicals and provide the skin with everything necessary for rapid recovery.
Below is the list of the key Jalupro ingredients commonly found in other products of the brand:
- Amino acids, including glycine, L-proline, L-leucine, and L-lysine, are the building blocks of proteins and are crucial in supporting skin health, collagen synthesis, and overall rejuvenation.
- Hyaluronic acid to restore moisture, improve skin elasticity, and promote a plump and youthful appearance.
- Antioxidants like vitamins C and E protect the skin from environmental damage, neutralize free radicals, and support skin health and radiance.
- Minerals and vitamins like zinc and copper, as well as vitamins like B complex vitamins, can contribute to the overall health and skin’s vitality.
The specific ingredients and concentrations may vary among different Jalupro products. Therefore, reading the product packaging or visiting a specific product page on our website for precise ingredient information regarding a particular Jalupro product you are interested in is better.
Need help finding Jalupro or another type of product?
Let us find the best deals for you!
If you cannot find what you need in our extensive product catalog, we can help source any medical or aesthetic product for you. Simply use our product request form or speak to one of our expert purchasing agents and start saving today!
Showing all 2 results