Popular threads Silhouette Soft are manufactured by an American company, Sinclair, famous for brands like Perfectha and Ellanse.
Silhouette Soft threads are a good alternative to surgical lift procedures; they not only provide mechanical tightening of the skin but also stimulate the process of the skin’s self-rejuvenation from the inside.
How Do Silhouette Soft Threads Work?
Silhouette Soft threads are made of polylactic acid, so they are completely biocompatible with the human body – they do not repel or cause allergies. The thread material has a stimulating effect on the work of fibroblasts and accelerates the body’s collagen production. This process is called neocollagenesis – thanks to the implanted thread, the tissue begins to rejuvenate itself.
Due to the shape and size of the cones, the Silhouette Soft threads are fixed with the help of knots, easily inserted into the soft tissues of the problem areas, tightening them and thus creating a more precise outline.
At the preliminary consultation, the doctor decides how many threads will be needed to achieve a stable, long-lasting effect. Their number is directly related to the degree of gravitational ptosis of the soft tissues. The procedure typically lasts for around one hour.
Before installing the threads, the doctor makes a mark to determine the location of the track. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia.
By piercing the skin with 18G/19G needles under sterile conditions, the doctor introduces the threads, taking into account the directed cones to the adipose tissue. After that, the processes of modeling compression of tissues, tightening, and fixation of thread ends are carried out manually. Any excesses are removed through the skin and cut off.
After skin piercing, no traces remain, but it is necessary to remember that immediately after the procedure, the place of thread insertion may redden a little, and small swellings and hematomas may appear. A few days after the procedure, the patient may feel slight tightness of the facial muscles. The lifting effect is visible immediately after the treatment and, after that, only increases.
Silhouette Soft threading can be used to get rid of or correct the following problems:
- Age-related changes in the face oval and the presence of sagging skin or a second chin;
- Decrease in the density of the skin of the neck (the so-called “age rings”);
- Deep folds and furrows in the nasolabial and interbrow zones;
- Asymmetry of facial contours;
- Sagging of the tissues on other parts of the body: on the buttocks, inner surfaces of the thighs, and shoulders – gravitational ptosis.
Silhouette Soft price depends on the number of cons (8, 12, 16) in the package.
How Long Does Silhouette Soft Last?
In general, the effects of Silhouette Soft typically last between 12 to 18 months, though some patients may experience results for up to two years or more.
Even though the threads gradually dissolve, the skin continues to benefit from the increased collagen production, contributing to the long-lasting effects of the treatment.
After the first treatment, some patients may choose to undergo additional Silhouette Soft sessions to maintain or enhance the results. However, the longevity of the effects can vary between different people, and a doctor must approve follow-up treatments to determine the most appropriate treatment plan based on the patient’s specific needs.
Due to their unique technology, long-lasting results, and suitability for any age, these threads get numerous positive Silhouette Soft reviews from patients and doctors.
Are Silhouette Soft Threads Safe?
Silhouette Soft threads are completely safe if they are authentic and the procedure is performed by a qualified and experienced medical professional. Those threads are made of L-polylactic acid, which is completely absorbed and excreted from the body 18 months after implantation without causing any harm to health. The material does not cause rejection or allergic reactions while stimulating the synthesis of a body’s own hyaluronic acid and collagen fibers for 1–2 years.
Silhouette Soft biodegradable threads are also approved by the FDA and the CE.
Lifting procedures with Silhouette Soft threads are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Inflammatory processes;
- Damage to the skin in the area of the procedure;
- Infectious diseases;
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- Tendency to formation keloid scars;
- Blood coagulation disorders;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- In the presence of previously introduced non-absorbable products and materials.
To buy Silhouette Soft online from a trusted Silhouette Soft supplier, choose only official representatives, like Med Supply Solutions, who can guarantee the authenticity and safety of the product.
Silhouette Soft Benefits
Silhouette Soft threads offer many benefits for doctors and patients, including the following:
- Silhouette Soft thread lifting is a minimally invasive procedure, requiring only small incisions for thread insertion, which helps minimize scarring and requires no downtime;
- Silhouette Soft costs much less than plastic surgery;
- The lifting effect of Silhouette Soft is noticeable right after the procedure, so patients can immediately enjoy natural-looking results, with improvements in facial contours and skin tightening;
- The biocompatible sutures stimulate the production of collagen in the treated areas, contributing to improved skin firmness and elasticity over time;
- Silhouette Soft threads allow for a customized treatment plan based on the patient’s specific concerns and desired outcomes. The number and placement of threads can be tailored to address individual needs;
- The lifting effect of Silhouette Soft develops gradually, ensuring a natural-looking progression over time without abrupt changes in appearance;
- Silhouette Soft can be utilized to lift and rejuvenate various areas of the face, including the cheeks, jowls, eyebrows, and neck, providing comprehensive facial rejuvenation;
- They do not require incisions and sutures;
- Silhouette Soft threads are implanted under local anesthesia and do not cause discomfort;
- Do not require a special rehabilitation period or big lifestyle changes;
- These threads can be successfully combined with other cosmetology procedures, including injections.
Silhouette Soft Side Effects
While Silhouette Soft Threads are biocompatible and considered safe, there are potential adverse effects that need to be taken into account. For the first few hours after the procedure, a person may feel nagging pain and discomfort in the area where the skin-tightening effect was achieved, but these symptoms do not require treatment and pass on their own. The doctor may prescribe oral antibiotics for 4 to 5 days to reduce the likelihood of skin infection after the procedure.
Other possible adverse effects are typically mild and temporary, resolving independently within a few days after the treatment, and may include:
- Small hematomas in the places where the skin has been punctured;
- Some swelling of soft tissues or inflammation, particularly in sensitive areas;
- Mild bruising at the treatment sites.
After skin tightening with Silhouette Soft threads, rehabilitation lasts 5 to 7 days.
Silhouette Soft Aftercare
Within 10 – 14 days after the thread lifting procedure, it is best to avoid saunas, baths, gyms, and tanning beds. Patients should also postpone dentist appointments and face massages and sleep on their stomachs to prevent mixing threads in the tissues. The activity of facial muscles should also be minimized during this period.
Silhouette Soft Ingredients
Silhouette Soft sutures are carefully designed for safety and efficacy and consist of fully absorbable and biocompatible materials, with the primary component being Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA). The molded cones on the threads contributing to lifting and rejuvenation effects are manufactured from Lactide/Glycolide.
Need help finding Silhouette Soft® or another type of product?
Let us find the best deals for you!
If you cannot find what you need in our extensive product catalog, we can help source any medical or aesthetic product for you. Simply use our product request form or speak to one of our expert purchasing agents and start saving today!
Showing all 3 results