What is Belotero Lips Shape?
Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine is a hyaluronic acid gel implant used to volumize the upper and lower lip in lip augmentation treatments. A product of Merz Aesthetics, this product is recommended to be used with a complementary lip filler like Belotero Lips Contour to cosmetically enhance the lips by adding fullness and restoring the lip line.
What are the features of Belotero Lips Shape?
- Lidocaine integration: This product contains the anesthetic lidocaine to provide the patient with added comfort during and after the injection.
- Cohesive and polydensified gel: The unique manufacturing process utilized endows the gel with unique rheological properties which treat volume loss with enhanced aesthetic results.
- Effects last beyond six months: The high elasticity of its product contributes to long-lasting results.
What accessories/items come with Belotero Lips Shape?
- Package insert
- 1 prefilled syringe (0.6 ml Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine)
- 2 traceability labels
- 2 sterile needles (27G)
What are the ingredients of Belotero Lips Shape?
- Stabilized sodium hyaluronate (25.5 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3.0 mg/ml)
- Phosphate buffer, pH 7 (q.s.)