Where can you buy this product?
Online Juvederm Volite and Lidocaine purchase from Medica Depot This and other aesthetic products can be purchased online at a wholesale price. Medica Depot offers this and other authentic brand-name dermal fillers online.
What’s Juvederm Volite with Lidocaine?
Juvederm Volite injectable gel is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase skin hydration and stimulate collagen growth. The skin’s natural hyaluronic acid helps retain moisture, which gives it a subtle volume, which smoothens fine lines and gives the skin a more youthful appearance. The dermal filler also includes the anesthetic Lidocaine which improves patient comfort. This filler is safe to use on skin that has early signs of aging. It can provide results lasting up 9 months with just one treatment.
Juvederm Vollite, a brand-name injectable by Allergan, is the maker of Botox. It contains hyaluronic acids, a natural substance that is trusted for its aesthetic benefits. The low concentrations of hyaluronic are used to hydrate and revitalize the skin without filling it too much. Juvederm Volite also contains lidocaine, which makes it more comfortable. This skin-enhancing treatment is more durable than its competitors, with effects that last between 6 and 9 months after one injection.
What are its benefits?
- Formulated using hyaluronic Acid: Juvederm Voilite contains hyaluronic acids as its active ingredient. The naturally occurring substance hyaluronic acid has a wide range of uses in aesthetic medicine. It can be used in low amounts to rejuvenate and hydrate skin.
- A virtually painless injection procedure.Juvederm Vollite is infused with lidocaine. This ingredient is well-known for its pain-relieving properties. Lidocaine prevents voltage-gated sodium channel actions on a cellular level. This results in regional anesthesia.
- Long-lasting results. Juvederm Volite can last for approximately 6 to 9 month.
- Can be used in many areas: Juvederm Volite is suitable for a variety of treatment sites including the neck, hands and decolletage.
- Designed for people with aging skin. Juvederm Vollite is ideal for those who are experiencing early signs of ageing such as dry skin, fine lines and a decline in skin quality. Juvederm Vollite significantly improves skin texture and replenishes skin moisture to give you a younger, more youthful look.
- A great safety profile. Juvederm Volite does not cause severe health problems. However, injection site injections can sometimes be caused by Juvederm Volite. These are usually mild and manageable.
- Reversible Effects: If you are unhappy with the treatment, you can easily reverse them.
- Degrades naturally without leaving behind any residue.Juvederm Volite can be fully biodegradable.
- Approved By the FDA: The FDA has approved this cosmetic filer for use.
Accessories and items
Packaging for products includes:
- 2 prefilled, 1.0ml syringes
- 4-32G 1/2 ” needles;
- 1 packaging insert
- There are also 4 traceability labels.
What does this product do?
Vycross Technology created this injectable gel made from hyaluronic acids. The result is a cross-linked hyaluronic acids in a 9 to1 ratio of low and high molecular masses. This gel has long-lasting effects and reduces swelling. This volume supports the skin and smoothens the appearance of superficial wrinkles and fine lines. Hyaluronic acid is a hydrating and volume-creating agent that can also stimulate collagen growth and strengthen the skin.
The injectable also contains lidocaine which acts as an anesthetic. This makes it easier to inject the drug.
What are the ingredients of?
Juvederm Volite containing Lidocaine has 12mg/ml hyaluronic Acid and 0.3% Lidocaine hydrochloride.
How do I inject/administer this Product
This procedure can only be performed by a licensed medical practitioner who has been trained in soft tissue augmentation injection techniques. The 32G needle is used to inject the hyaluronic gel intradermally. Follow proper aseptic procedures. Don’t overcorrect. To ensure an even distribution, massage the area treated after the injection.
When can I use this product?
Juvederm Volite and Lidocaine are ideal for patients suffering from dehydrated skin or early signs of aging.
Which areas can I treat using this product?
This skin-rejuvenating treatment can be applied to the neck, face, decolletage, or hands.
How long will results last?
One treatment session may result in lasting results that last 6 to 9 month. To maintain the results, you should repeat treatments every 6-9 months after your first appointment.
Frequently Asked Question
Who would be a good candidate for this product?
These treatments are best for patients who have early signs of aging such as dry skin, fine lines and reduced skin quality. For a younger, smoother and more youthful appearance, the injections can improve skin quality and hydration. Potential candidates should not have an allergy to either lidocaine or hyaluronic acids. The safety profile of Hyaluronic Acid has not been evaluated in pregnant or lactating women, nor in children under 18.
Why should this product be purchased?
This cosmetic injectable can be used to improve the skin’s youthful appearance. Allergan makes Juvederm Volite, a trusted name in aesthetics. It is well-known for its high-quality results. Lidocaine is included to make the treatment more comfortable for patients and save you time mixing your own anesthetic. Medica Depot offers Juvederm Volite and Lidocaine at low wholesale prices.
Are side effects possible?
Transient erythema, swelling, pain and itching may be side effects. Although side effects typically disappear within 24 to 48 hours of onset, they can last for up to a week. If these side effects last longer than the prescribed time, you should immediately seek medical attention. The product leaflet contains a complete list of side effects.