What is Juvederm Volux?
Juvederm Volux is a type of dermal filler produced by Allergan. It is an implantable gel indicated for subcutaneous or supraperiosteal injection for the treatment of chin retrusion, a weak jawline and other aesthetic shortcomings in the lower face stemming from volumetric alterations. This product is made of stabilized hyaluronic acid and contains a local anesthetic agent.
What are the features of Juvederm Volux?
- Non-animal material: Juvederm Volux is made of hyaluronic acid that was produced via bacterial fermentation, making the product hypoallergenic.
- Lidocaine addition: The presence of lidocaine aids in the improvement of patient comfort.
- Regulatory approval: Juvederm Volux is CE-marked for volume restoration in the lower face (jaw and chin).
What accessories/items come with Juvederm Volux?
- two 1 ml syringes
- four x 27G 0.5-inch sterile needles
- package insert
- a set of labels for traceability
What are the ingredients of Juvederm Volux?
- hyaluronic acid gel (25 mg/ml)
- lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml)
- phosphate buffer, pH 7.2 (q.s. to 1 ml)