What is Radiesse?
Radiesse is an injectable implant with collagen-producing effects for improved and sustained aesthetic yield. A product of Merz Aesthetics, this calcium hydroxyapatite dermal filler can be used for adding significant volume to areas experiencing considerable volume loss, such as in the cheeks, chin and the back of the hands. Results improve with time as the filler encourages new collagen formation at the site of implant.
What are the features of Radiesse?
- Regulatory approval: Radiesse has received approval from the United States FDA for volumization of the face and hands.
- Results lasts beyond 12 months: Radiesse has a unique mode of action which results in the aesthetic effect being prolonged through new collagen growth.
- Non-animal product: Radiesse is made of material not derived from animals, which makes this product non-immunogenic.
What accessories/items come with Radiesse?
- 1 3 ml ampoule
- Package insert
What are the ingredients of Radiesse?
- Synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite, particle size range 25-45 microns
- Sterile water for injection
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose