Stylage® Lips has been designed to meet these needs. This innovative composition allows for the best treatment of this delicate area. Lips are difficult to treat because of their mobility, vascularization, and sensitivity to mechanical and thermal shocks. These constraints require a product that is responsive.
It is flexible and easy to model, making it easy for you to place and create a harmonious and sensual result.
Stylage® Lips treatments last 6-9 months. It is very individual and dependent on many factors such as skin type, structure, age, lifestyle, treatment area and injection technique.
Stylage® Lips is an injectable that can be injected into the labial mucosa using conventional techniques (retrograde trace, microbolus) and a needle or cannula.
- lip volume augmentation,
- Correction and definition of the lip contour
- Correction of an over- or under-sized upper or lower lip.
- cupid’s Bow,
- Reduce perioral lines and smoker’s lines above your upper lip
- Red dry lips (treatment to restore lip hydration).
- Cross-linked hyaluronic Acid IPN-Like: 18,5mg/g
- Lidocaine: 0,3%
- Mannitol q.s. 1g
- pH of phosphate buffer: 7,2
- 1 x 1ml prefilled Syringe
- Needles: 2 x 30G 1/2
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components
- Skin infection around the injection site
- Patients susceptible to keloid formation
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Anaphylaxis or allergy,
- bleeding disorders,
- autoimmune disorders,
- Antibiotic therapy.